Monday, November 19, 2012

{diy} gold + wood coasters

When NYC went into Hurricane Sandy lock down a few weeks back, I knew I was going to have to be creative in ways to entertain myself through the working from home all week.  While I don't mind a work from home day every now + then, not having a choice in the matter makes me nuttier than I already am.  Luckily, I found some Martha Stewart gold metallic craft paint the first day + decided to spruce up some things.

This is probably the easiest DIY in the world.  I bought these wood coasters at Target a few months ago for no reason + since they are raw natural wood with beautiful imperfections, they were the perfect model.  All you need to do is create a straight line around said object with masking tape, add 2 coats of paint + let dry.  THAT'S IT.  


photos: Robin West


1 comment: